Input your info below to get started
Thousands of Products
Our thousands of loyal customers know that we are the only place they need when it comes to wheels, tyres, and auto services. For this reason we always keep a wide-ranging stock of all the worlds leading brands in store.
Shop On-line Safe & Secure
Any purchases made using our on-line system are 100% encrypted and perfectly safe and secure. You have complete peace of mind when you do your business on-line with us, that's a promise.
Extra Assistance When You Need It
At Prestige Tyre and Auto we are here to assist you with your purchases all the way through from the beginning to the end. Our customer service advisers are waiting at the other end of the phone or email for when you need them, or you can pop into the store for a chat anytime.
Availability of goods you order
If the Seller has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer, the Seller will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by the Seller from the Buyer’s credit card will be re-credited to the Buyer’s account and the Seller will notify the Buyer by email at the address given by the Buyer in the order form. Any direct deposits will also be re-credited to the Buyer’s account and any cheques returned to the Buyer. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the Buyer’s order. The Seller will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered. Please note: the Seller endeavours to bring to its customers the best value it can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. The Seller updates its website as quickly as it can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take time to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in your online basket.
Limitation of Liability
- The Seller’s liability for a breach of condition or warranty that cannot be excluded is limited at the Seller’s option to:
- the replacement or repair of the goods; or
- the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The Seller is not liable for
- any loss or damage to the goods resulting from any act or omission on the part of the Buyer, or the employees, contractors or agents of the Buyer; or
- any special, consequential, direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by the Buyer in connection with the supply of goods under a Contract of Sale or any act or omission (including negligence) on the Seller’s part in relation to the obligations under a Contract of Sale, however caused.
- 4.3 The Seller expressly does not accept liability for any goods that are:
- Damaged by accident;
- Fitted to or used on rims or wheels that do not comply with Australian Designs or standards;
- Used on wheels or rims that are out of alignment, damaged or rusty;
- Used to carry loads or operate at speeds which are outside the recommended guidelines;
- Altered, reprocessed or repaired in any way other than by or through the Seller, and
- Fitted or used in breach of the Seller’s conditions or use or technical specifications as published from time to time.
- The Buyer must not erase, remove or alter any trade marks on the goods/and must use no other trade marks or trade names in relation to the goods.
- The Buyer must notify the Seller immediately if it becomes aware of any infringement or threatened infringement of any of the Intellectual Property.
- The Buyer will take all practical steps to ensure that the Seller’s reputation and goodwill are not damaged.
- If the Seller decides to recall any of its goods, then the Seller will be responsible for the costs of transport, repairs or replacement for the goods recalled.
- No failure to exercise and no delay in exercising any right, power or remedy under these Conditions will operate as a waiver. Nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of that or any other right, power or remedy.
- The laws of New South Wales govern these Conditions.
- Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
- If a provision of these Conditions or a right or remedy of a party under these Conditions is invalid or unenforceable in a particular jurisdiction:
- It is read down or severed in that Jurisdiction only to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, and
- It does not affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in another jurisdiction or the remaining provisions in any jurisdiction.
- This clause is not limited by any other provision of these Conditions in relation to severability, invalidity or enforceability.
- This website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect the Buyer to sites of other organisations which are not the responsibility of the Seller. The Seller has used reasonable endeavours in preparing its own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, the Seller has no control over any of the information the Buyer can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which this website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of the Seller.