The 703 Bead Grip® wheel was developed for off-road enthusiasts and designed to handle the toughest trails and your next overland adventure. An iconic 12 window design and dual debossed METHOD logos help set your ride apart from the rest.
The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire.
- Patent pending Bead Grip technology engages with tire bead seat for increased grip while running lower air pressures
- Reinforced inner lip taken from race wheel design
- Aggressive safety hump on inner and outer bead seat further stabilizes tire and prevents de-beading
- One-piece cast 356 aluminum construction w/ T6 heat treatment
- Load Rating: 5 & 6 lug 1200kg / 8 lug 1650kg
One-piece 356 aluminum construction w/ T6 heat treatment Street legal version of the 103 Beadlock race wheel Replaceable stainless steel MRW Street Loc bolts Machined pockets in outer lip for weight savings
|Brand||Method Race Wheels|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Prestige Tyre and Auto Service users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.